In general,Aptitude plays a vital role in our day to day life.But in the case of competitive exams it provide marks to us so that we can be placed in any of the company.And for that reason,we require an immense study on quantitative aptitude and reasoning in a detailed manner.Therefore in this article,I am going to explain about the different concepts of Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning in a detailed manner.
Explanation on Quantitative Aptitude:
As we know that the Quantitative aptitude is classified into two fragments.One is the Arithmetical Ability and the other is the Data Interpretation.In this article,I will be explaining about some of the concepts of Arithmetical ability and the rest will be updated soon.The concepts under Arithmetical Ability that I am introducing into this article are as follows.
- Coding and Decoding
- Ratio’s and Proportions
- Alphabets Position
- Blood Relations
- Speed Maths
- LCM & HCF
The explanation of the above mentioned concepts with the respective numerals are as follows:
1.Coding and Decoding:
Coding and Decoding plays a vital role in the field of civilians.Mostly the people of army uses this tricks so that the opposition cannot understand what they are talking about.And moreover the thieves etc.people can use these tricks as a way of communication in their routine lives.Therefore we should also have to focus on coding and decoding to know better when compared to all.They are two videos of coding and decoding which are presented in two halves with the help of an audio facility and is as follows.
- How to crack Coding and Decoding in just 26 minutes?-Part 1
- How to crack Coding and Decoding in just 18 minutes?-Part 2
These two videos are enough to compete with any exam.
2.Ratio’s and Proportions:
Here in this section,I will be explaining you about the various formulas of ratio’s and proportions,simple tricks of proportions which can consume a small period of time in the examination hall.If you can go by general method,it takes 10-15 minutes easily and your answer may be or may not be right.Therefore follow these simple videos to learn a lot and consume your time in exam hall.
- The concepts of Ratios and Proportions in detailed(with audio)
- If a:b=2:3,b:c=4:5,a:b:c=? Get the answer Just in Seconds
- If a:b=4:15,b:c=13:2,c:d=1:12,then d:a? Get the solution just In Seconds
We know how to write the alphabets from A-Z but how many of you know the exact position of alphabets?Mostly around 40% can know this answer but what about the rest?Therefore in this article,I am going to explain you about the position of Alphabets in a detailed manner with the help of a story and some funny situations and you will be memorized this concept within the session and that is guaranteed.They are two videos in this section.One is about memorizing alphabets and the other is about the sentence containing all the alphabets and which are presented below.
- How to quickly memorize the position of Alphabets within this session?(with audio)
- What is the sentence that contains all the alphabets?(with audio)
Mensuration involves calculation of Total surface area,volume,lateral surface area,circumference,perimeter,sides etc.and the concepts are based on cylinder,sphere,cone,square,rectangle,cube etc.The set of videos representing these concepts are as follows.
- Complete concept of Mensuration in detailed(with audio).
- How to find the lateral surface area,total surface area,Volume etc. of a cylinder?(with audio)
- How to find the Area,Perimeter,Sides etc. of a Circle and Cube?(with audio)
- How to find the area and perimeter of Rectangle and Square?(with audio)
- Mensuration of Triangles in detailed (with audio)
- How to find the area,volume etc. of Sphere and Cone?(with audio)
One question from the concept of Blood relations is of guaranteed in any of the competitive exam.So we need to focus on the structure of blood relations in detailed.In this section,I will be explaining you about the main structure or Tree diagram of blood relations in detailed manner and is as follows.The rest of the videos related to this concept are updated soon.
6.Speed Maths and Puzzles:
Speed maths can be done for consuming time in the examination hall by means of simple techniques.They are some of the videos of speed maths and puzzles which an reduces your time if you learn and practice well.They are as follows.
- Multiplication of two numbers by IXI Technique by speed maths concept(with audio)
- Multiplication of two matrices using calci fx-991ES(with audio)
- Solve the Fish and Fisherman puzzle if U Can….? littlebit different
- How can I exactly guess your age?(with audio)
7.Concepts of LCM & HCF:
If you are writing any placement papers then the concepts of LCM & HCF are damn sure.There fore a thorough preparation is to be necessary to adopt the concepts of LCM & HCF in an effective manner.Almost all the concepts of LCM & HCF are presented below in which one question is compulsory for the competitive exam and the videos of them are as follows.
- Introduction of HCF & LCM in detailed-Tutorial 1(with audio)
- Best shortcuts and Tricks of LCM-Tutorial 1 (with Audio)
- Best shortcuts and Tricks of LCM-Tutorial 2 (with Audio)
- Best shortcuts and Tricks of HCF-Tutorial 1 (with Audio)
- Best shortcuts and Tricks of HCF-Tutorial 2 (with Audio)
- The Tutorial with the Combination of LCM&HCF (with audio)-Tutorial 1
- The tutorial with the Combination Of LCM&HCF-Tutorial 2(with audio)
- The concept of greatest 3 digit number in LCM (with audio)?
- What is the least number that leaves the same remainder in each case?-LCM&HCF (with Audio)
- The concept of least 5 digit number in LCM (with audio)?
- Finding Pairs of Numbers in LCM (with audio)
- The concept of Least Multiple of 7 in LCM Of numbers(with audio)
- The concept of leaving the Same Remainder in each case in LCM of numbers(with audio)
This is the complete explanation of all types of concepts in a detailed manner.The rest of the concepts under Arithmetic Ability and Data Interpretation are updated as soon as possible.
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.