A step by step procedure is to be adopted to know about the usage of Counter bored Hole Feature in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
- Firstly choose a plane and let it be XY Plane.
- Now make a sketch and extrude it with the PAD feature.
- Thus a solid component will be obtained.
- Choose the surface on which you need to make a hole and click on Hole Feature.
- A dialogue box opens and it consists of Extension, Type and Threaded type.
Counter bored Hole:
For Counter bored Hole, choose the TYPE as Counter bored and provide the dimensions such as Diameter and Depth for Top region. Choose Extension type as up to last (for instance) and provide the dimension i.e. Diameter only and say OK.
- All types of hole features which are used in CATIA V5.
- How to use Countersunk Hole feature in CATIA V5?
- How to use Tapered Hole feature in CATIA V5?