Best 3D Industrial Animation Softwares for Mechanical Engineers:There are many Industrial Animation softwares in the field of Mechanical Engineering but I will be listing out some of the Best 3D Industrial Animation Softwares for Mechanical Engineers which will be helpful to you while analyzing the components.
11 Best 3D Industrial Animation Software for Mechanical Engineers:
- Blender is a professional free and open-source 3D computer graphics software used for creating animated films,art,3D printed models,interactive 3D applications,visual effects and video games.
- The Blender’s features include
- 3D modeling
- UV unwrapping
- particle simulation
- soft body simulation
- raster graphics editing
- fluid and smoke simulation
- match moving
- camera tracking
- rigging and skinning
- video editing and compositing.
Alongside the modeling features it also has an integrated game engine.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Mac OS X
- Maya :-
- Maya,also known as Autodesk Maya.
- It is an animation and modeling program used to create 3D (three-dimensional) full-motion effects.
- Maya incorporates the natural laws of physics to control the behavior of virtual objects in computer animation.
- It can produce videos that are more life-like than has been possible with less sophisticated programs.
Supported platforms :
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Mac OS X
- It’s packed with brand-new, user-requested features and enhancements for entertainment and design professionals.
- The 3ds Max® features includes
- 3D modeling
- Animation and rendering software which can Customize, collaborate, and create 3D content quickly with 3ds Max® 3D modeling, animation and rendering software.
- Open Subdiv support
- A360 rendering support
- AutoCAD and Revit interoperability
- Mesh and surface modeling
- Polygon, spline, and NURBS-based modeling
- Integrated rendering options
Cost: FREE trial available
- Monthly: $185
- 1-year: $1,470
- 2-year: $2,940
- CATIA is CAD/CAE/CAM software from Dassault Systèms for Sketching,3D modeling,Assembly,texturing,animation and rendering.
- CATIA delivers the unique ability not only to model any product, but to do so in the context of its real-life behavior: design in the age of experience. Systems architects, engineers, designers and all contributors can define, imagine and shape the connected world.
- CATIA is also effective in Analyzing any component under the application of external forces in any discipline like thermal Analysis,Structural Analysis etc.
- CATIA Software is highly used in Aerospace Applications like modeling and analyzing the components of Aircraft where accuracy was given a high priority.
- It is an easy to use,powerful 3D CAD design capabilities software for intuitive product development solutions.
- Quickly create,validate,communicate and manage the product development process.
- Get your products to market faster, reduce manufacturing costs and improve product quality and reliability for product applications across a wide range of industries by the use of Solidworks Software.
- KeyShot is one of the Industrial Animation software for Mechanical Engineers where everything that you need to create fast,accurate and amazing visuals.
- Featuring a real-time 3D rendering workflow.
- You can see the results instantly and reduce the time.
- It takes the time to create the perfect shot.
ZBrush is the industrial design software tool that features ArrayMesh, NanoMesh, and Modeler with Mesh, which are useful throughout the creative process.
- Bring more complexity and detail to your designs with a low polygon count
- NanoMesh and ArrayMesh allow for multiple instances of any object to be created and then adjusted in just seconds
- Single User License: $795 digital download
- Volume License: $795 each, with five seat minimum on all volume license orders
- Floating License: Contact for a quote
8. Wings 3D
- Wings 3D, is one of the Industrial Animation software for Mechanical Engineers,an advanced subdivision modeler, is an industrial design software tool that is powerful and yet easy to use.
- Wings 3D has been under development since 2001 and offers a variety of modeling tools.
- Wings 3D is an open source and free tool for use in personal as well as in commercial projects.
- Customizable interface
- Support for lights and materials
- Built-in AutoUV mapping facility
Grasshopper is an industrial design software tool for designers who need to explore new shapes using generative algorithms.
Grasshopper is tightly integrated with Rhino’s 3D modeling tools but requires no knowledge of programming or scripting.
Providing algorithmic modeling for Rhino
- Graphical algorithm editor
- Perfect for quick industrial design ideation
- Arduino is a useful industrial design software for designers who want to develop interactive projects and play with their ideas.
- This open-source electronics prototyping platform is based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software and has “been the brain of thousands of projects, from everyday objects to complex scientific instruments.”
- Arduino now is used in IoT applications, 3D printing, wearables, and embedded environments.
- Easy to use for beginners but flexible enough for advanced users
- Runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Build interactive prototypes
- It is one of the Industrial Animation software for Mechanical Engineers which is fast and innovative 3D modeling software solution.
- SpaceClaim is a simple and flexible design tool and is Better suited for those new to industrial design.
- Space Claim seeks to help users “imagine, design, make, and realize your ideas, faster with SpaceClaim
- Full part and assembly modeling
- Open/edit files from neutral and native CAD systems
- Detailed drawings including full 2D/3D GD&T
- Photorealistic rendering capabilities with Keyshot
Cost: FREE trial available; Contact for a quote
This is the complete Explanation about 11 Best 3D Industrial Animation Softwares for Mechanical Engineers.If you have any doubts,feel free to ask from the comments section.
- Top 12 Mechanical Engineering websites for the students to visit regularly
- Which Mechanical Software’s should learn by a mechanical Engineering student to stand in the real world?
- Recommended Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering (ME) 2018