BARC Recruitment through GATE 2019 for the post of Scientific Officer: BARC Invites notification for the application of Scientific Officer in the disciplines of Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer science, Instrumentation, Civil and Nuclear Engineering through GATE 2019 Score.
Eligible students can apply online from 26th Dec 2018 to 31st Jan 2019. I request and support all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE Exam 2019 and I also request to read this article on BARC Recruitment till the end so that you can understand what the Eligibility Criteria, Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of BARC Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Name of the Post – Scientific Officer
Discipline – Mechanical,Chemical,Metallurgical,Electrical,Electronics,Computer science,Instrumentation,Civil and Nuclear Engineering
Grade Appointment in all the units shall be as a Scientific Officer ‘C’ (SO/C) in the Level 10 –
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/-
Application Fee Details of BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018:
BARC provides training in two courses and on the successful completion of these courses, candidates can get jobs as Scientific Officer ‘C’ in one of the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board. These courses are as follow
- Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates (OCES)
- DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates (DGFS)
Selection Process for BARC Recruitment through GATE 2019:
It is a two-step or two-way process
Screening for short-listing the candidates:
(a) On the basis of Online Examination: Online Examination will be conducted in each of the nine Engineering disciplines and five Science disciplines in more than forty cities spread across India.
*Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
*Candidates has to choose their examination center as well as date and time of the session in which they wish to appear for the Online Examination.
*Allocation of the slot is based on a first come, first served basis.
(b) On the basis of GATE Score: Applicants shortlisted for Interview process on the basis of a valid GATE 2019 score in the applicable GATE subject.
- Applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be screened only on the basis of Online Examination in March 2018.
Interviews of the short-listed candidates:
- Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai (in all disciplines except Geology and Geophysics) and Hyderabad (in Geology and Geophysics).
- Outstation applicants will be paid two-way second-class sleeper train fare, from their registered residential address, by shortest route or actual fare whichever is less.
BARC Recruitment through GATE 2019: Eligible Disciplines
|Engineering Discipline||Science Disciplines|
|Mechanical Engineering||Radiological Safety|
|Computer Science Engineering|
During filling of application form, it will be asked whether you had applied for GATE 2019 or not, if yes…then you need to fill the registration no etc w.r.t. the particular post.If No for GATE 2019, then there is no need to fill the GATE details.
Important dates for BARC Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Starting Date:26th Dec 2018
Ending Date: 31st Jan 2019
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article….?Then Share It…
Get the Updates of Govt and Private Jobs below…
|THE LATEST NOTIFICATIONS OF GOVERNMENT JOBS FROM ALL FIELDS|