BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 for the post of Engineer Trainee – GATE Aspirants Must Apply:BHEL Invites notification for the application of Engineer Trainee in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering through GATE 2018 Score.Eligible students can apply online from 12th February 2018 to 12th March 2018.I request all the Mechanical Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE Exam 2018 and I also request to read this article on BHEL Recruitment till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.was mentioned for this article.
Other Details of BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Name of the Post : Engineer Trainees (ET)
- Stream :Mechanical (ME) or Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Pay Scale: ₹ 20,600 – 46,500/-
Vacancies of BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Mechanical – 30 Vacancies
- Electrical – 20 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Nationality – INDIAN
- 27 Years for General and OBC candidates
- 29 years for candidates who have studied two years‟ full time PG in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
- B.E. / B.Tech Engineering Graduate either in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Final year students – Candidates must submit their Degree/Marks sheets by June 1, 2018 or at the time of Interview.
Medical Requirement : As per BHEL guidelines
Shortlisted candidates based on GATE 2018 will be called for Interviews.
GATE cutoff for BHEL recruitment 2017:
Note: Relaxation to the cut-off marks for Persons with Disabilities candidates is upto 50% for being invited for interviews.
Apply Online for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Eligible Interested Engineering Graduates can Apply Online through BHEL Recruitment 2017-2018 official website from 12th February 2018 to 12th March 2018.
APPLY Online : HERE
Last Date for Applying Online is 12th March 2018.
New Delhi – 110049, India
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
Like this Article…?Then Share it….