Bosch Recruitment 2018 for the Position of Maintenance Engineer| Bangalore:Bosch Recruitment 2018 has invited a notification for the application of Maintenance Engineer in the disciplines of Mechatronics/Electronics.Eligible students can apply online before the given dates as presented below.I request and support all the Aspirants to take active participation in this exam and I also request to read this article on Bosch Recruitment 2018 till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria, Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of Bosch Recruitment 2018 for the Position of Maintenance Engineer:
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Industrial Technology,Energy and Building Technology,Mobility Solutions and Consumer Goods.Additionally,Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Diploma in Mechatronics / Electronics
- 3 – 4 Years of experience in Electronics industry.
- Process Knowledge in Complete SMT line
- Trouble shooting knowledge with complete electrical and mechanical Solder paste printing.
- Knowledge on X-ray machines will be an advantage.
- Maintaining the up time of the machine.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of trouble shooting, Calibration and programming knowledge on Solder paste printing.
- Responsible for solder paste Printing, inspection and re flow Soldering machines.
- Co-ordination with Process owner for improvement activities.
- Should be able to handle entire SMT line independently.
- Responsible for SMT line downtime & Quality.
- Periodical review of Preventive maintenance activities based on breakdowns.
- Documentation of breakdown and preventive maintenance
- Responsible for SMT KPI’s
- Carryout Troubleshooting through Appropriate problem solving tools
- Carry out Preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance
- Work with CFT Team for effective Problem solving.
- Should predict the problems in the machine and take preliminary actions to avoid the breakdown
- Should have knowledge on PLC programs.
- Should support Installation of new lines.
- Effective Tooling management.
- Effectively escalate the open points and major breakdowns to Suppliers
- Spare parts management and follow-up to get the spare parts.
- Implementation and sustenance of TPM, MTBF and MTTR
- Should work on Continuous improvement
- Should work in 3 shifts operation mode and reports to maintenance team leader / Maintenance supervisor
- Should maintain 5S, safety at his work place
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Note:No last Date was given.You can Apply directly.