BPCL Recruitment for the Post of Management Trainee for Mechanical Engineers:BPCL Invites notification for the application of Management Trainee in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering through GATE 2018 Score.
Eligible students can apply online from 05/01/2018 to 02/02/2018.I request all the Mechanical Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE Exam 2018 and I also request to read this article on BPCL Recruitment till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.
Other Details of BPCL Recruitment:
Post Name Management Trainee
Vacancy Discipline Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2018):
The Age Limit for BPCL Recruitment is as follows…
(a) General Candidates – Maximum 25 years (born on or after 2nd June 1993)
(b) OBC (Non Creamy layer) – Maximum 28 years (Born on or after 02.06.1990)
(c) SC/ST – Maximum 30 years (Born on or after 02.06.1988)
(d) PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above – Age relaxation of up to 10 years (Born on or after 02.06.1983)
(e) Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1-1-1980 and 31-12-1989 – Age relaxation of up to 5 years
(f) Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India) – Age relaxation of up to 5 years.
Basic Salary of ₹ 24,900/- (Scale of Pay ₹ 24,900 – ₹ 50,500/-)
The applicant must undergo the following criteria
- Full time, B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes.
- The Applicant should not have any backlogs from the beginning of your curriculum.
- Candidates with Integrated Courses are not applicable.
- Candidates who are in final year can also Apply online.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non- Creamy Layer/NCL) Castes should have secured minimum 60% marks.
- The minimum percentage of marks for (SC) /(ST) /(PWD) candidates is 50%.
- Candidates in the final year of engineering who belons to General and OBC (NCL) should have secured minimum 60% marks (in aggregate upto last semester), relaxable to 50% for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
Selection Process for BPCL Recruitment:
- GATE SCORES
Shortlisting based on GATE-2018 Scores in the Discipline of Mechanical Engineering
- Group Discussions (GD)
- Personal Interviews.
- Final Selection
Based on Medical Fitness in Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply:
1.Apply Online for GATE 2018
2.Next Register on BPCL’s website after obtaining GATE 2018 registration number.
Starting Date: 05/01/2018
Last Date : 02/02/2018
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
This is the complete explanation of BPCL Recruitment for the Post of Management Trainee for Mechanical Engineers.If this article is helpful to you.Then Share this article to your friends so that it can reach to many…