BYJU’s Mega Off Campus Drive|BE/ B.Tech/ MBA|2000+ Vacancies: BYJU’s has published a notification for the recruitment of Business Development Associate.Eligible students can apply online before the given dates as presented below.I request and support all the Aspirants to take active participation in this exam and I also request to read this article on BYJU’s Mega Off Campus Drive till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of BYJU’s Recruitment 2018:
Name of the Organisation : BYJU’s
Company Website: www.byjus.com
No of Vacanices: 2000+
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 10 LPA (7 LPA fixed and 3 LPA variable)
- BE/ B.Tech (All branches); MBA
- Batch: 2015/ 2016/ 2017/ 2018
Job Description of BYJU’s:
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Converting free app users to paid users by emails,SMS and direct sales.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to work under stress
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
Selection Process: Selection Process is based on the Personal Interview
|June 23rd/24th||Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Indore, Coimbatore|
|June 30th/July 1st||Kochi, Trivandrum, Calicut, Nagpur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Hubli|
|July 7th/8th||Raipur, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Agra|
Apply Online for BYJU’s:Click Here
- DRDO Recruitment 2018 for 19 Mechanical Engineer Posts,Last Date 30th June 2018
- General Motors Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Engineer | Bangalore
- Caterpillar Recruitment 2018|Freshers |Associate Engineer |Chennai|Mechanical&Mining