Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Associate Engineer|Mechanical&Mining:Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 has published a notification for the recruitment of Associate Engineer in various disciplines as mentioned below.Eligible students can apply online.I request and support all the Aspirants to take active participation in this exam and I also request to read this article on Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of Caterpillar Recruitment 2018:
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of
- Construction and mining equipment
- Diesel-electric locomotives.
- Industrial gas turbines and
- Diesel and natural gas engines
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and today it is leading the Technology Solutions space with
- Innovative Engine and Machine Electronics
- Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions
- Asset Management
- Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Position: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification & Requriments of Caterpillar Recruitment 2018:
- 0-3 years of experience in Modelling & Detailing of fabricated performance structures and Castings/Forgings
- Ability to effectively communicate in English in work environment
- Strong initiative, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated sense of urgency when it comes to serving internal and external customers
- BE/Associated Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering
- Modelling & Detailing/ Manufacturing Knowledge on fabricated performance structures and large Cast structure components
- Ability to apply standard industry design standards and specifications
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills
Major Proficiency in Creo Modelling & Detailing
As an Associate or Senior Associate Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to a cooperative team in the design of new global products and processes. In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities of Caterpillar Recruitment 2018:
To know the Job Duties/Responsibilities of Caterpillar Recruitment 2018,you need to visit the company website.
Last Date to Apply: 25th June 2018
APPLY ONLINE: Click Here
This is the complete information about Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 in a detailed manner.You can apply online before last date i.e.25th June 2018.
- General Motors Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Engineer | Bangalore
- NIT Warangal PhD Admissions 2018-Eligibility,Research Areas,Dates,Fee Structure etc.
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs can apply online