Definition of Strength:
The definition of strength is as follows..
Ability of the body to resist external loads without failure is called as Strength.
- Strength is a material property.
- It is constant for a material.
- Any design is a strength based design only.
This is the definition of strength with its features.
- Definition with suitable steps involved in Process Planning(PP)
- What is the structure of Computer Aided Process Planning(CAPP)?
- What are the Advantages and Limitations of VARIANT Computer Aided Process Planning (VCAPP)?