GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Enginnering) is an Exam Conducted every year by any of the IIT’s and this year,GATE was being conducting by IIT Guwahati.The Last date for Applying Online for GATE 2018 was 5th Oct 2017.The Eligibility,Exam Dates,Exam Centers,Payment Fees,Validity and Syllabus was explained .In this Article,I will be explaining about Just 4 Steps to fill GATE 2018 Application Form Online.
4 Steps to fill GATE 2018 Application Form Online
The step by step procedure for applying GATE 2018 Application Form Online was explained under 4 steps.
1.First Visit the GATE 2018 Portal.
2.If you are a New User,Click on New User?Register.Then a dialogue box will open which consists of
- Name of the Candidate
- Email Address
- Country of Residence
- Mobile Number
- Password and Click on Submit Button.
3.Now,you need to confirm your E-mail address and come back to the GATE website.If not you need to Confirm your Email and Mobile no. in STEP 2.
4.Sign In with Enrollment ID / Email Address and Password and click on Submit button.
5.You will be asked to enter all the details which are related to your academics.Fill the details Correctly.
The Step 2 for GATE 2018 Application Form Online was explained with Various details shown below.You need to fill all the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Please choose the paper you wish to appear in GATE 2018- Ex.Mechanical Engineering
- Choice of Examination Country
- Choice of Examination City 1
- Choice of Examination City 2
- Choice of Examination City 3
Applicant’s Personal Details:
The details shown below for filling GATE 2018 Application Form Online in this field are mandatory. Please take enclosures before filling the GATE 2018 Application form.
- Email Address& Phone number -You should has to Verify your Email Address And Phone number to move forward.Provide proper E mail address and Permanent Mobile No.
- Mention Date of Birth
- Person with Disability (PwD)
- Country of Permanent Residence
- State/Union Territory of Permanent Residence
- ID Proof
- ID Proof Number
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Country of Residence of Parent/Guardian
- Mobile number of Parent/Guardian
- Address line 1
- City / Town
- Pincode / Zipcode
Qualifying Degree Details:
- Qualifying Degree
- Discipline of Qualifying Degree-Choose “Mechanical Engineering“,if you are a Mechanical Engineering student
- Have you Graduated in the above Degree?
- Year of Qualifying Degree
- Country of College / University
- State/Union Territory
- College/University Name
- PIN Code
- Upload Photograph—– File(JPG/JPEG) size should be between 2KB and 200KB.
- Upload Signature—— File size should be between 2KB and 150KB.
- Upload Certificate from the HOD / Institute for those for college goers. (OR)
- Upload Eligibility Certificate-For Degree Completed holders
Click on Declaration Checkbox
Finally Save the application form click on Submit and Proceed to Payment.
Uploading Error for applying GATE 2018 Application Form Online–Click Here
The third step for filling the GATE 2018 Application form Online was the Payment Method.The enclosures to be kept handy are as follows.
- Debit card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc.
Click on Internet banking(say) and choose the bank and provide your Username and Password into the bank website server.
Make the Transaction Successful and Visit to the GATE Portal Once again.
The Last step for filling the GATE 2018 Application form Online was downloading the Application form from the GATE Portal.
This is the Complete explanation of filling the GATE 2018 Application Form Online in a detailed manner.If this Information is helpful to you then Share this Article to Everyone who is willing to apply for the GATE 2018.
You can also See:
- GATE 2018 Mechanical Engineering Syllabus Structure -Presented by IIT Guwahati
- GATE 2018-Eligibility,Exam Dates,Validity,Exam Centers,Application Fees,Payment,Admit Card,Results
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
Don’t forget to Share…