As we build the complex materials in CATIA,it is difficult to understand the whole geometry.so,there is a need to Apply the Color to the component where ever required which makes easy to understand the whole assembly.In this article, I am going to explain about,How to apply Color to a Component in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Color to a Component in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
- Firstly switch to any plane and let it be xy plane.
- Now make a sketch of the component with the required dimensions.
- Extrude the sketch with the help of PAD feature.
- Now a solid model is generated.
- If you are taking a huge structure where different components exists then there is a need to apply the color to different components in the structure.
- If have a taken a small component as the sample and applied color to it as shown below.
You can also know about:
- How to use groove feature with the Neutral fiber in CATIA V5?
- How to use shaft feature with thick profile in CATIA V5?
- How to use Multi-Section solid in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of applying color in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation of applying color in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.