Procedure for ANSYS Installation:
The installation takes place under 4 steps and are as follows….
- Step 1:A licence has to be created.
- Step 2: Ansys Licence Manager Setup &
- Step 3:Installation of ANSYS Products.
- The ANSYS 15.0 Package is used to analyze an object under the application of forces.
A detailed explanation of 4 steps are as follows:
- MAGNITUDE-Open-(If there is a licence in it then delete it).Then click on a1507_calc –open-y-enter-press any key.
- Then open licence-and look whether it is hp server based-ok.(copy licence in c:\)
- Go to setup-open-yes-install ansys licence manager-ok-I agree-next(2/3 times)-wait when Exit appears-CONTINUE(2 times)-ask for licence-continue-continue-wait-exit-exit-EXIT.
- Install ANSYS Products-I agree-next(use reader as option)——-in the middle it asks to BROWSE-(say DISK 2)-OK.
The detailed explanation of installing ANSYS in just 4 steps is shown below in the form of video.
You can also know about:
- How to install Creo 2.0/3.0/5.0 with PTC_Patcher_SSQ?
- How to import a model from CATIA to ANSYS via Creo?
- How to convert a file from igs to Parasolid using CATIA and Creo?
This is the complete explanation about How to complete ANSYS Installation in Just 4 Steps in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.