Customize Environment in CATIA V5-Procedure:
- Go to Tools which is present on the top side of title bar and click on Options.
- A dialogue box opens and click the appropriate one.
- The dialogue box consists of
- Parameters and Measure
- Devices and Virtual Reality
- Mechanical Design
- Analysis and Simulation
- Machining Simulation etc.
- Choose Display as an option and click on Visualization.Then you can get a dialogue box where we can change the
- Background color,
- Selected elements
- Selected Edges
- Pre selected Elements
- Pre selected Element line type
- Low intensity elements
- Update needed
- Surface boundaries etc.
In this way,we can customize the visual screen in our own style.Therefore this is the complete explanation of customizing the environment in CATIA V5.
You can also know about:
- How to model the shaft of an Automobile in CATIA V5?
- How to draw 3D Natraj/Apsara Pencil in CATIA V5?
- How to complete ANSYS 15.0 Installation in Just 4 Steps?
To know in depth about Customizing the environment in CATIA V5,prefer the video which is shown below.
This is the complete explanation about Customizing Environment in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.