Customize Toolbar and its Positions in CATIA V5:Tool bar place a vital role in any design software.With the design features in tool bars only,we can do effective design that too in a short period of time.If any Toolbar is not Viewing in CATIA,Then there is a need to Customize Toolbar.Therefore in this article,I am going to publish about How to Customize Toolbar and its Positions in CATIA V5 in an effective manner.
The design features which are used to construct a solid geometry are present in the tool bar which is present at the right side of the screen.If any tool is not viewed,then there is a chance of taking more time for the geometry to draw.In that case there is a need to in corporate the design feature in the tool bar.
For that,a procedure is required.
- Go to the tool bar and make a right click on the white space of the tool bar.
- Whatever the features are required to construct a model are to be checked in the dialogue box and choose the appropriate one.
- If you had not found the required one then there is a need to Customize the toolbar.
- To customize the tool bar,Right click on the white space of it,Then you view different elements…go down by pressing the down arrow key and say “Customize”.
- Go to TOOLBARS and say “Restore all Contents & Restore Positions”-OK.
- That’s it…!U had done.
- Now all the features are shown in the tool bar which are required for modeling or sketching.
You can also know about:
- How to Customize Environment in CATIA V5?
- What is the interface of CATIA Workbench?
- How to draw 3D Natraj/Apsara Pencil in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of Customize Toolbar and its Positions in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation of How to Customize Toolbar and its Positions in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.