Sketch to Assembly Conversion in CATIA V5-Procedure:
- Make any no. of parts so that they can be assembled at a common point i.e in ASSEMBLY Design.
- After making parts,they are to be saved either in the form of .iges or .CAT Part etc.
- During Assembly,make sure that your title bar must contain the word namely Product 1.
- Now,import all the saved content into the assembly section to assemble all the parts in specified direction.
- That’s it…
You can also know about:
- How to do the Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5?
- How to use Conic Profiles in CATIA V5?
- How to use groove feature with Neutral Fiber in CATIA V5?
This is the complete explanation of Sketch to Assembly Conversion in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.