Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5:Chamfer is used to remove the sharp edges from the rectangular or square solid to handle it easily.We can do this operation with a rectangular solid and make a chamfer around its edges in CATIA V5 Software.In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5-Procedure:
The procedure for creating a chamfer sketch in CATIA V5 is as follows.
- Firstly take a plane (say XY Plane).
- Now draw a rectangle with the specified dimensions.
- Now ,to use ‘Chamfer’ go to Insert-Operation-Chamfer.
- Click on the sides on which chamfer has to be made.
- Give specified length of chamfer and provide ‘angle’ if needed.
That’s it….This is the Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5.
You can also know about:
- How to use Corner feature in CATIA V5?
- How to use Trim Extend in CATIA V5?
- How to use Spline Definition in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation for the usage of the Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation about the usage of Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.