3D Natraj or Apsara Pencil in CATIA V5:Its very difficult to draw pencil like structures in the begining and it becomes easy when you are practicing a lot.Therefore,In this article, I am going to explain about,how to draw 3D Natraj or Apsara Pencil in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt 3D Natraj or Apsara Pencil in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
3D Natraj or Apsara Pencil in CATIA V5-Procedure:
To draw a pencil like structure(or an object),
- Go to a modelling package called CATIA and take the sketcher first.
- Draw a hexagon of given dimensions and extrude it.
- Now click on all the edges of hexagon and do the chamfer by using Edge Fillet.
- Now draw a line from the mid point as shown below by using GROOVE option so as to remove the material in the desired way.
- That’s it…This is how we can draw a pencil in CATIA V5.
You can also know about:
- How to model the shaft of an Automobile in CATIA V5?
- How to Customize Toolbar and its Positions in CATIA V5?
- How to make an AUDI logo by the use of Translate Constraint in CATIA V5?
The making of 3D Natraj/Apsara Pencil in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation about Natraj or Apsara Pencil in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.