Hide or Show any component in CATIA V5:Hide or Show feature is used in all the design software’s to hide any part from its assembly.When ever a complex structure is shown its very difficult to analyze it.Therefore we should have to use Hide or show feature to look at the inner parts in an easier way.In this article,I am going to publish about how to Hide or Show any component in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.
This Feature is used to either HIDE or SHOW the parts in an assembly.If you want to visualize the inner view of an assembly section(product) then you can HIDE the outer part and see the inner view.This view gives the appropriate results while Dimensioning.
A step by step procedure is to be adopted to know about how to Hide or Show any component in CATIA V5 and is as follows:
Hide or Show any component in CATIA V5-Procedure:
- Firstly take any plane and let it be XY Plane.
- Draw a rectangular component with the specified dimensions.
- Pad it so as to get a solid shape.
- Take the Top view and draw two circles.
- Pad them to the required dimensions.
- Provide the color to them so that when you are applying the hide or show feature that should resembles it.
- Right click on the component and say Hide/show.That’s it.
- That component is disappeared from the screen and you can view the model without the component which is disappeared.
In this way,you can use this Hide/Show feature in CATIA V5 to look at the component in a better way.
You can also know about:
- How to use PAD Feature in CATIA V5?
- How to use Multi Pad Feature in CATIA V5?
- How to make an AUDI logo by the use of Translate Constraint in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation about Hide or Show any component in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation about Hide or Show component in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many..