Translate Constraint in CATIA V5:Translate constraint is used to translate an object from its original position to where ever the distance required w.r.t the Co-ordinate system.We can do ‘n’ number of translations of any component (circular) with the help of translate constraint.This article mainly focus on how to make an AUDI logo by the use of Translate Constraint in CATIA V5 and is shown below.
The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Translate Constraint and is as follows.
Translate Constraint in CATIA V5-Procedure:
To apply Translate Constraint in CATIA V5,
- First of all do the sketch in any plane(say XY plane).
- Draw the circle with the given specifications.
- Now go to Insert-Operation-Transformation-Translate.
- Then a dialogue box appears,On/Off the Duplicate Mode and give the number of instances (say it as 6).
- Now click on circle with the center.
- That’s it.. The circles depending upon the no. of instances can translate at a specified distance from the center of first drawn circle looking the symbol of AUDI.
You can also know about:
- How to use Profile Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Dimensional Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of Translate Constraint in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video .
This is the complete explanation of making the logo of AUDI car by the usage of Translate constraint in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.