AUTO Constraint in CATIA V5:Auto constraint is used to provide the constraint to the sketch.The constraints may be fix constraint,length,angle,radius,diameter constraint etc. which are used to make the components stick at a position with respect to the co-ordinate system.In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of AUTO Constraint in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of AUTO Constraint in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
AUTO Constraint in CATIA V5-Procedure:
To use Auto Constraint in CATIA V5,
- Take any plane (Say XY Plane).
- Now draw the lines which may/may not join at the common point.
- After it,click on Constraints button and choose the desired.
- Let it may be,the length of the section,fixing the section,coinciding the lines,tangency etc.
That’s it…this is the Auto Constraint which can adopt automatically w.r.t the situations.
You can also know about:
- How to use Offset Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Dimensional Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Symmetry Constraint In CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of AUTO Constraint in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation about the usage of AUTO Constraint in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.