Circular Profiles in CATIA V5:Circular Profiles plays a vital role in the field of design to draw circular sketches.Circular profiles contains Circle,Three Point Circle,Tri-Tangent Circle etc.By the use of these circles we can sketch a part or a model with the help of a sketch.In this article,I am going to explain about the usage of Circular Profiles in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Circular Profiles in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
Circular Profiles in CATIA V5-Procedure:
- Out of these 3 types of circles,The first “circle” option is used to draw any type of part in design.The Explanation of Circular Profiles are discussed as follows.
- Circle:Draws the circle of required diameter.
- Three-Point Circle:Draw a straight line with two centers and draw a circle of required diameter.
- Tri-tangent Circle:Draw three lines and select them then there exists Tri-Tangent Circle.
You can also know about:
- How to use Conic Profiles in CATIA V5?
- How to use Predefined Profiles in CATIA V5?
- How to use Line Profiles in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation about the usage of Circular Profiles in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation about the usage of Circular Profiles in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.