Conic Profiles in CATIA V5-Procedure:
To draw any type of conic profile,
- Firstly select a plane and let it be xy plane.
- Go to INSERT-PROFILE-CONIC-Ok.
- Conic is further classified into
- Parabola by Focus,
- Hyperbola by Focus,
- These can be used in various engineering applications.
You can also know about:
- How to use Line Profiles in CATIA V5?
- How to use Circular Profiles in CATIA V5?
- How to use Predefined Profiles in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of Conic Profiles in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of a video in CATIA V5.
This is the complete explanation of Conic Profiles in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.