Corner feature in CATIA V5-Procedure:
- Firstly take a plane (say XY Plane).
- Now draw a rectangle with the specified dimensions.
- Now ,to use ‘Corner sketch’, go to Insert-Operation-Corner’.
- Click on the sides on which,corner has to be made.
- Give specified ‘Radius’ in the dialogue box.
- That’s it….
- This is the explanation of Corner feature in CATIA V55.
You can also know about:
- How to use Conic Profiles in CATIA V5?
- How to use Spline Definition in CATIA V5?
- How to do the Chamfer Sketch in CATIA V5?
- How to use Predefined Profiles in CATIA V5?
This is the complete explanation for the usage of Corner feature in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.