Groove Feature with Neutral fiber in CATIA V5:Groove feature is used to make a long,narrow cut or depression in hard material whereas Groove Feature with Neutral fiber is used to remove the material from the grooved region in a drastic way.In this article,I am going to explain about how to use Groove Feature with Neutral fiber in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.
The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Groove Feature with Neutral fiber in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
Groove Feature with Neutral fiber in CATIA V5-Procedure:
To use Groove feature with neutral fiber,
- Go to the existed groove and click on “groove feature”.
- A dialogue box opens and it contains First Angle,Second angle,profile,axis and Thick profile.
- Click on the check box provided for the thick profile in the dialogue box then another dialogue box will be opened in addition to the prior.
- The box contains Thickness 1,Thickness 2,Neutral Fiber and Merge ends.
- While clicking on the neutral fiber,the Thickness 2 box will be disabled and you can increase or decrease the values in Thickness 1 only.
- I have taken the thickness 1 value to be 45 mm and it displays the component in the form of a dumb bell shape.
You can also know about:
- How to use Groove Feature with thick profile in CATIA V5?
- How to use Groove Feature in CATIA V5?
- How to use Groove feature with Neutral Fiber?
- All types of hole features used in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of Groove Feature with Neutral fiber in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of a video.
This is the complete explanation about the usage of Groove Feature with Neutral fiber in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.