Mirror Constraint in CATIA V5:Mirror constraint is used to produce the mirror of a model or an object while doing sketching or modelling in any CAD software.This constraint increases the flexibility for the user by providing the similar object on the other end.
In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of Mirror Constraint in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Mirror Constraint in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
Mirror Constraint in CATIA V5-Procedure:
To use the “Mirror Constraint” in CATIA V5,
- Firstly draw a sketch in the sketcher then draw an axis.
- Secondly,whatever the part of the body is to be Mirrored is to be selected and the Mirror option is chosen from the Menu bar.
That’s it…the same as it is part is displayed on the other side of the axis.
You can also know about:
- How to use Rotate Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Fix Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Dimensional Constraint in CATIA V5?
This is the complete explanation about the usage of use Mirror Constraint in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.