Multi Pad Feature in CATIA V5:”PAD” is a tool which is used to extrude the given component i.e a sketch is converted into a part.Similarly,MULTI-PAD is a feature which is used to extrude a set of sketches into parts or models.In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of Multi Pad Feature in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Multi Pad Feature in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
Multi Pad Feature in CATIA V5-Procedure:
To use MULTI PAD Feature in CATIA V5,
- Draw the sketches of required dimensions.
- Turn it(sketch section) to Modelling section.
- Click on PAD tool.
- In the PAD Tool itself there exists a Multi Pad feature which is used to extrude the multiple components at a single time.
Ex:In this video,I have taken a Square and Circle.Click on MULTI-PAD Definition and there you can see two columns named Extrusion Domains.Click on the first point of Extrusion Domain and give the necessary dimensions and click on the second for the same.In this way you can extrude many sketches into components at the same time.
You can also know about:
- How to use PAD Feature in CATIA V5?
- How to use Multi-pocket feature in CATIA V5?
- How to use Pocket feature in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of Multi Pad Feature in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation for the usage of Multi Pad Feature in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.