Multi Pocket feature in CATIA V5-Procedure:
To use Multi Pocket feature in CATIA V5
- Firstly choose a plane and let it be XY Plane.
- Now make two sketches (assume circle and Rectangle) and extrude it with the PAD feature.
- Thus,solid components will be obtained.
- Choose the surface on which you need to make a hole and draw the required sketches on it.
- Now click on Multi pocket tool and select the sketches which are presented on the solid models.
- Provide the appropriate dimensions so as to remove the material from the surface of the work piece.
- That’s it.The required model is prepared by the usage of Multi pocket tool in an effective way.
You should also know about:
- How to use Multi-Section Solid in CATIA V5?
- How to use Pocket Feature in CATIA V5?
- All types of holes which are used in CATIA V5.