Offset constraint is used to make a sketch w.r.t already drawn sketch at a desired distance.The sketching will be easier by the usage of offset constraint in CATIA V5.In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of Offset Constraint in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of Offset Constraint in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
To use Offset Constraint in CATIA V5,
- Select a plane (say XY Plane).
- Draw a circle with the given dimensions.
- Now,go to Insert-Operation-Transformation-Offset.
- Click on circle and move the cursor to some distance to provide necessary amount of Offset from the original circle and this process continues.
This is the complete explanation of offset constraint in CATIA V5.
You can also know about:
- How to use AUTO Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Fix Constraint in CATIA V5?
- How to use Mirror Constraint in CATIA V5?
The detailed explanation of Offset Constraint in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation about the usage of Offset Constraint in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.