PAD Feature in CATIA V5:In any design industry,the sketch is to be converted into a model in order to define its properties in a 3D structure.PAD is one of the tool which is used to convert a sketch into a model.In this article, I am going to explain about the usage of PAD Feature in CATIA V5 in a detailed manner.The step by step procedure is to be needed to adopt the usage of PAD Feature in CATIA V5 and is as follows.
PAD Feature in CATIA V5-Procedure:
“PAD” is a tool which is used to extrude the given component i.e a sketch is converted into a part.
To use PAD feature,
- Go to START-Mechanical Design-Part Design.
- Then a page opens with the title Part 1.
- Now,sketch a model with the specified dimensions.
- Then click on PAD feature which asks for required depth.
- Provide the depth,so that the sketch can be extruded and that can be converted to a part.
You can also know about:
- How to use Multi Pad Feature in CATIA V5?
- How to use Pocket feature in CATIA V5?
- How to use Multi-Section solid in CATIA V5?
The complete explanation of PAD Feature in CATIA V5 is shown below in the form of a video.
This is the complete explanation for the usage of PAD Feature in CATIA V5 which is shown in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.