Procedure for importing a file from CATIA V5 to ANSYS:
- Firstly,create a “part” or a “Product” in CATIA V5.
- Save the file as ‘CAT Part’ or ‘CAT Product’ i.e depending upon the sketch or model.
- Now its the time for importing a model.
- To Import the file into ANSYS,Goto the main page of ANSYS MECHANICAL APDL.
- Go to FILE and say IMPORT-CATIA V5 .
- Browse it for the desired file & select ‘Geometry’ –Solids or All Entities.
- That’s it..! You can analyze the part as you required.
You can also know about:
The detailed explanation of Importing a file from CATIA V5 to ANSYS APDL is shown below in the form of video.
This is the complete explanation of Importing a file from CATIA V5 to ANSYS APDL in a detailed manner. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.