Inside Caliper-Measuring Tools used in Engineering Workshop:The inside caliper is used to measure the internal size of an object.It consists of two legs which are not inverted to each other and are connected by means of screw and nut mechanism.A part from that,the usage of Inside Caliper was also placed in this article.
Uses of Inside Caliper:
- The two legs of the Inside Caliper are adjusted on to the work piece in such a way that the legs can touch the surface until they will almost pass over the object.
- The Inside Caliper has an adjusting screw that permits it to be carefully adjusted without removal of the tool from the workpiece.
This is the detailed Explanation of Inside Caliper with the image.
- Lathe Parts-22 Parts of Lathe A Mechanical Engineer Must Know
- 5 Types of Work holding Devices used in Fitting Trade
- 3 Types of Marking Out Tools used in Fitting – Engineering Workshop