ISRO Recruitment 2018 | Apprenticeship | 435 Posts:ISRO invites recruitment for the application of Apprenticeship for 435 posts in the following disciplines presented in this article.Interested candidates can apply online before the last date.
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
Other Details of ISRO Recruitment 2018
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Trade Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice/ Graduate Apprentice
Job Location: Sriharikota (Andhra Pradhesh)
- Vocational Apprentice – Rs. 2758/- PM
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 5000/- PM
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.3542/- PM
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 5924/- PM
Total Vacancies: 435 Posts
Trade Apprentice of ISRO Recruitment 2018
- Electronic Mechanic – 42 Posts
- Air Condition – 10 Posts
- Motor Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Fitter – 75 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- DCCP + Vocational Apprentice- 125 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
- Drafts Man-Civil – 05 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 04 Posts
Technician Apprentice of ISRO Recruitment 2018
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- ECE – 13 Posts
- Automobile – 03 Posts
- Catering Technology – 03 Posts
- E&EI – 05 Posts
- CSE – 05 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Chemical – 13 Posts
- EEE – 06 Posts
- Photography – 01 Post
- Agriculture Engr – 05 Posts
Graduate Apprentice of ISRO Recruitment 2018
- Mechanical – 14 Posts
- Aeronautical – 01 Post
- Civil – 05 Posts
- ECE – 09 Posts
- Library Science – 04 Posts
- EEE – 05 Posts
- E&EI – 06 Posts
- CSE – 03 Posts
- Chemical – 02 Posts
Vocational Apprentice of ISRO Recruitment 2018
- Lab Technician – 04 Posts
- Nursing/ MultiPurpose Health Worker – 06 Posts
- Construction Technology – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of ISRO Recruitment 2018:
Technician Apprentice: First Class in relevant Discipline (Diploma) from a recognized University.
Trade Apprentice: Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
Graduate Apprentice: First Class in relevant Discipline(BE/ B.Tech/Others) from a recognized University.
- Apprentice training is only one year for all disciplines except Diesel Mechanic(Two Years)
- Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
- Those applying for more than one post should apply separately for Trade wise.
- Candidate should have passed the relevant Qualification (i.e B.E/ B.Tech/
B.Li.Sc./Diploma/Vocational Courses) during the year 2016 and thereafter only (Except for Trade Apprentice).
- Candidate must not have undergone Apprentice training or job experience for one year or more after acquiring the qualification, as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7th July 2018 to 28th July 2018.
LAST DATE:28th July 2018.
APPLY ONLINE:CLICK HERE
- RBI Grade B Officers Online Form 2018
- BHEL Recruitment 2018 for the Position of 74 Project Engineer/ Supervisor Posts
This is the complete article on ISRO Recruitment 2018 | Apprenticeship | 435 Posts.