Jindal Steel Recruitment 2019 | Freshers |Graduate Engineer Trainee: Jindal has issued a notification for the application of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Ceramics Engineering etc. Interested candidates can apply online on or before the last date. I recommend everyone to write this examination of Jindal Steel Recruitment and also look at the other details such as role, age, position etc. which are mentioned below.
Other details of Jindal Steel Recruitment 2019:
Company: Jindal Steel & Power Limited (JSPL)
Company Website: www.jindalsteelpower.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) & Angul (Odisha)
Salary: INR 5.0 to 5.5 LPA
- Must possess a degree of BE/ B.Tech
- 2017 or 2018 pass out
- 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Must possess excellent English communication skills
- If needed, Selected candidates should be available to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, role, domain and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Aptitude + Technical Test (40 mins)
- Psychometric Test (20 mins)
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation letter with venue details to undergo the selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Apply Link: Click Here