Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited MDL Recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2019: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Invites notification for the application of Executive Trainee in the disciplines of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. A public sector undertaking, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) will hire graduates in Electrical or Mechanical engineering on the basis of their GATE 2019 score. Candidates belonging to General/OBC categories have to pay a processing fee of Rs 300 (exemption for SC/ST/PWD candidates), at any SBI branch after downloading the bank challan. Eligible students can apply online from January 9, 2019, and closes by 7th February 2019.I request all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the MDL exam and I also request to read this article on MDL Recruitment 2019 till the end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria, Pay scale etc. was mentioned for this post.
Other Details of MDL Recruitment:
Name of the Post Executive Trainees (ET)
Vacancy Discipline Mechanical, Electrical
Nationality Indians Only
Mechanical Engineering – 4
Electrical Engineering – 4
- For General, the upper age limit is 28 years.
- For OBC- NCL, the upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years.
- For SC/ST, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- For PwD, it is per PWD Act/Government guidelines
- For Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of a number of years dedicated to Military service.
Note: The resultant age after deducting the service period from the actual age, the resultant age cannot be more than the prescribed age limit of 3 years.
Educational Qualification of MDL Recruitment 2019:
- Full-Time Engineering Graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum First Class or
- 60% Marks from a recognized University recognized by AICTE.
Grouping of Technical Disciplines:
The other disciplines of (a) Mechanical Engineering are
- Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering.
(b) Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Instrumentation.
Selection Process of MDL Recruitment:
- Shortlisted based on GATE 2019 score.
- Personal Interview.
Grade and Pay Scale:
Pay Scale Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000
CTC Per Annum 9.6 Lakhs (approx)
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online on the MDL website under the Head “Online Recruitment”, after obtaining the registration number for GATE 2019 Examination.
Starting Date : 09/01/2019
Last Date : 07/02/2019
Apply Online : HERE
For GATE 2019 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility, Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article…? Then Share it….