Mensuration for all Competitive exams:Mensuration is the branch of mathematics which deals with the study of geometric shapes,geometric area,volume and other related parameters.Mensuration is one of the mostly chosen topic for competitive exams and a minimum of two marks will come from the concepts of mensuration.Therefore,in this article I will be explaining about all the concepts of mensuration with easiest tips and tricks in a better way with the help of an audio.
Explanation of Mensuration:
Mensuration involves the calculation of Total surface area,volume,lateral surface area,circumference,perimeter,sides etc.and the concepts are based on cylinder,sphere,cone,square,rectangle,cube etc.The set of videos representing these concepts are as follows.
The first video explains you about all the concepts of mensuration in a detailed way and various comments has been posted in Youtube channel for this video which is shown below.
The individual set of videos related to mensuration are shown below in a detailed way with the help of an audio facility.
- How to find the lateral surface area,total surface area,Volume etc. of a cylinder?(with audio)
- How to find the Area,Perimeter,Sides etc. of a Circle and Cube?(with audio)
- How to find the area and perimeter of Rectangle and Square?(with audio)
- Mensuration of Triangles in detailed (with audio)
- How to find the area,volume etc. of Sphere and Cone?(with audio)
This is the complete explanation about all the concepts of mensuration in a detailed way.The remaining concepts of Aptitude are well explained below.
- How to crack Coding and Decoding in just 26 minutes?-Part 1
- How to crack Coding and Decoding in just 18 minutes?-Part 2
- The concepts of Ratios and Proportions in detailed(with audio)
- If a:b=2:3,b:c=4:5,a:b:c=? Get the answer Just in Seconds
- If a:b=4:15,b:c=13:2,c:d=1:12,then d:a? Get the solution just In Seconds
Hope this article is helpful to you.If you have any doubts,feel free to ask from the comments section.Share this post so that it can reach to many.