A Project on Modelling and Manufacturing of Input Shaft using Computer Aided Manufacturing:In modern CNC systems, from the beginning to the ending,component design is highly automated by means of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) programs.In this article,I am going to publish about the project of Modelling and Manufacturing of Input Shaft using Computer Aided Manufacturing in NX CAD Software in a detailed manner.
Manufacturing of Input Shaft-Explanation of Input Shaft:
- Since any particular component might require the use of a number of different tools like drills, saws, etc. modern machines often combine multiple tools into a single “cell”.
- In other installations, a number of different machines are used with an external controller and human or robotic operators that move the component from machine to machine.
- The programs produce a computer file that is interpreted to extract the commands needed to operate a particular machine by a post processor and then loaded into the CNC machines for production.
- In either casees, the series of steps needed to produce any part is highly automated and produces a part that closely matches the original CAD design.
AIM of the Project:
- This project deals with generating NC program using CAM software in NX CAM for input shaft to manufacture on modern CNC machine.
- Using NX-CAD software 3D model of input shaft is created and program is generated using NX-CAM software.
- Power enters the transmission through the input shaft.The input shaft is connected to the engine via the clutch, such that when the clutch is engaged, power goes straight from the engine to the input shaft of the transmission and the crankshaft and input shaft rotate at the same speed.
You should also know the projects of:
- Effects Of Minimum Quantity Lubrication On Turning Aisi9310 using Vegetable oil Cutting Fluid
- Optimization of Manufacturing Process Plan of GIMBAL for Targeted Missiles
- What is the Present and Future Scope of Powder Metallurgy?
- What is the Material Selection for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(Drone)?
- What is Blue Brain and how a man thinks even after his death?
- What is Smart Note Taker and where we can use it?
This is the complete explanation about the Modelling and Manufacturing of Input Shaft using Computer Aided Manufacturing in a detailed manner.Hope this project is helpful to you.If you have any doubts,feel free to ask from the comments section.
Want to learn more about Mechanical Engineering Projects in 28+ fields,then look at the table presented below:
28+ Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects:
The Mechanical Engineering Projects of 28+ Domains are as follows.
The above Tabular Column indicates the the Mechanical Engineering Projects of 28+ Domains in a detailed manner.
Individual Mechanical Engineering Projects:
The Individual Mechanical Engineering Projects are shown below which consists of Abstract,Explanation and Figure in a detailed way.
This is the Individual list of Mechanical Engineering Projects which is explained with the help of Abstract and Figures.
Finally,All Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects are placed under one roof which is a best idea and this idea will be helpful for all the Mechanical Engineering Aspirants.
Hope This Article is Helpful to you.If you have any Doubts,Feel free to ask from the comments section.