Hello mate, I feel glad that you had landed on this blog.I am Mohammed Shafi founder of www.mechanicalstudents.com.I was born on 20th Feb 1991 in the state of Telangana.
I was born in an upper middle class family and much interested in studies from my childhood. I had been the class topper many times and been the school topper in SSC which is my First step to the future.Later,I entered +2 and successfully completed it and had been one of the toppers of college.
In B-Tech,I had taken the stream of Mechanical Engineering and meanwhile,I came to know that my friend was earning online.I thought that it was fake but when he showed the recent earnings from his YouTube channel I realized and decided to earn Online on that day itself.
I had gone through various videos in YouTube about “How to earn Online” and when the solution has obtained, I started uploading videos into the YouTube.
I had been making videos on
- Aptitude(Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning)
- Theory of Mechanical Engineering
- Banking Theory classes
- Technical Tips for Computers
- Blogging and Google
- Mechanical Software’s like CATIA V5 R20,ANSYS(Workbench,APDL),Unigraphics,etc. and been updating with different Social Media Platforms.
Now, I am currently working as an Assistant Professor at SNIST and also doing blogging @
- The Mechanical blog which is is completely dedicated to Mechanical Engineering pursuing students.
- The Jobcallers Blog which is is completely dedicated to Jobs all over India.
In this Blog(Mechanicalstudents.com Blog),I can provide all the stuff related to the field of Mechanical Engineering and can explain the users with the help of Images and Videos which makes easy to understand.The topics which I am discussing in the form of articles are as follows.
- A list of Mechanical Projects in the field of Robotics,Manufacturing,CAD/CAM,Automobile, Agriculture,Thermal,CFD,Fabrications etc.are published in this blog.
- Mechanical Software Classes like CATIA V5 R20,ANSYS(Workbench,APDL),Unigraphics,Creo etc. are published in the form of Text,Image and Video formats.
- The Theory of Mechanical Definitions,Mechanical Vibrations,Theory of CAD/CAM,Material science,Computational Material Science etc. was shown in detailed.
- Mechanical Projects,Mechanical Technical seminar Topics for B-Tech,M-Tech,Diploma students etc.has to be focused on.
You can ask about anything related to Mechanical Engineering and will be provided to you in a short period of time.
I Update this Blog Daily so don’t forget to check it out.
Feel free to share with us: