MPMKVVCL Recruitment through GATE for the Application of Assistant Engineer:The Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd (MPMKVVCL),Bhopal is a Successor Company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board. It undertakes activities of supply and distribution of electricity in the area of Bhopal, Gwalior,Narmadapuram and Chambal commissionaires.The Company invites application for Assistant Engineer (Distribution) on a regular basis.The category wise vacancy is as follows.
Other Details of MPMKVVCL Recruitment through GATE :
Selection is directly based on Gate Score. No interview
|Name of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Horizontal reservation|
For Women 33%
|Assistant Engineer (Distribution)||14||6||4||6||UR-5|
Educational Qualifications for MPMKVVCL Recruitment through GATE
- Full-Time B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics) from AICTE approved university /institute.
- Candidate currently in the final year /semester may also apply, provided they are allowed to appear in the current GATE examination and must possess the B.E./B. Tech. degree in the relevant stream, at the time of document verification.
- Qualified and valid (up to the last date of submission of application form) GATE Score Card in the relevant engineering stream ( i.e. GATE Score of 2016, 2017, 2018)
Age Limit for MPMKVVCL Recruitment through GATE
- Minimum age limit is 21 years
- Maximum age limit for the MP Domicile UR Male Candidate is 40 years and for NON MP Domicile applicant is 28 years.
After successful completion, they shall be fixed at level 12 of wage matrix of Govt. of MP, notified on 20.07.2017 with initial pay of Rs. 56100/- as per the GoMP Energy Department letter dated 05.04.2018.
Application Fees for MPMKVVCL Recruitment through GATE
- Application fees for ‘UR’and of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/- and for
- SC/ST /PWD candidates/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application.
On the basis of GATE Score. No interview will be taken.
Apply Online for MPMKVVCL Recruitment through GATE
Applications shall be received through MP Online only. The Official Website link was presented below.
The scanned copy of following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant during applying Online.
- SSC Marks Memo
- Mark sheet of Intermediate/Diploma
- Mark sheet of full-time B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics) final/ last semester/ year.
- Qualified and valid GATE Score Card in the relevant engineering stream (valid up to the last date of submission of application).
- Caste certificate (if req)
- MP Domicile certificate along with Caste certificate, (as the case may be) in case of Applicants seeking age relaxation, as mentioned in Para 2 above.
- The Candidate of OBC category has to submit income certificate of last three years income of their parents issued by Tahsildar in the current financial year.
Starting Date : 03 May 2018
Last Date : 02 June 2018
APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE
- HAL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 852 Apprentice,Technician & Other Posts
- HAL Apprentice Walk-In 2018 for the post of Engineering Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice-240 Posts