NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018 for the Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee :NALCO Invites notification for the application of Graduate Engineer Trainee in the disciplines of (Chemical, Mechanical,Civil and Electrical Engineering).Eligible students can apply online w.r.t.the dates provided.
It provides an excellent opportunity for candidates to get government jobs in India.I request and support all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE exam and I also request to read this article on NALCO Recruitment 2018 till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job
Other Details of NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Name of the Post – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Name of Organization: National Aluminium Company Limited
Number of Posts: 55 (tentative)
Application Dates: First week of January 2018
Pay Scale: Rs.16400 – 3% – Rs. 40500 (Training) and Rs 24900-3%- Rs. 50500 (As Jr. Manager at E1 grade)
Discipline – Mechanical,Electrical and Metallurgy Engineering
Nationality – Indian
Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 04.11.2017
Relaxation of age for reserved categories:
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer),10 years for PWD- Un-reserved (UR), 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
Education Criteria for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018:
The Education Criteria for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018 was shown below.
|Discipline||Full Time degrees In Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical /Production Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical / Power Engineering|
|Chemical||Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech in Applied Chemistry|
Number of Vacancies:
The No.of vacancies in the 4 fields of engineering for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018 was shown below.
|Name of the Discipline||No.of Vacancies|
Eligibility for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Full time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology with a minimum aggregate of 65% for General category and OBC category and 55% aggregate for SC/ST/PwD category taking average of all semesters or years.
- Candidates in the final year of Engineering or MCA can also apply for this exam.But, they will only be considered if they pass their examination with the required percentage which is same as mentioned above.The candidate must have passed this exam before their personal interview.
- All the qualifications must be from recognized Government Universities,UGC recognized Universities,UGC recognized Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes or concerned statutory council(wherever applicable).
- If the candidate has been awarded CGPA/OGPA or any letter grade,they must declare the equivalent percentage of marks according to the norms of University/ Institute in online application form.
Application Process for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Candidates must have GATE Registration number to apply for NALCO.
- Read all the instructions before you start filling the complete information.
- Aspirants of NALCO have to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport size color photograph,GATE Admit Card and of your signature which are similar to what you submitted during your GATE application form.
- The candidates must be medically fit according to NALCO’s pre-employment medical standard.
- The candidates who will be selected will undergo medical examination by NALCO Medical Board.
- The results declared will be final decision for approved medical fitness.
- No relaxation in health standards.
Basic Cutoff for Applying for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018:
APPLY ONLINE : HERE
Dates for NALCO Recruitment 2018:
Starting Date : 23rd April 2018
Last Date : 22nd May 2018
|>>>Mechanical Engineering Jobs>>>|
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article….?Then Share It…