NFL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 –Management Trainee: NFL(National Fertilizers Limited) Invites notification for the application of Management Trainee in the disciplines of (Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering).Eligible students can apply online before the last date. The application form of NFL recruitment will release after the announcement of the GATE results on March 16, 2019.
I request and support all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the exam and I also request to read this article on NFL Recruitment Through GATE till the end so that you can understand what the Eligibility Criteria, Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of NFL Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Name of the post : Management Trainee
Nationality: Only INDIANS can apply
Name of the Discipline:
- Candidates maximum age should be 27 years as on 31-12-2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwBD/ Ex-SM categories.
Educational Qualifications for NFL Recruitment 2018:
Full-time regular Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology (AMIE for Departmental Candidates).
Full time regular Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology (AMIE for Departmental Candidates).
Full time regular Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology (AMIE for Departmental Candidates) for post-3 with not less than 60% marks.
Selection Process for NFL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on GATE 2016 marks for
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.700/- + additional bank processing fees is to be paid online.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through this website
Instructions to Apply Online for NFL Recruitment 2018:
1. Candidates should have a valid Email ID, Photograph & Signature.
2. Log on to the website.
3. Go to Careers and click on “Continue to Careers ”
4. Select the desired post & click on it.
5. Click on “Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the relevant details and submit the form.
7. Take the printout for future use.
Important Dates: Dates will be provided after the GATE 2019 results
Starting Date : 19-12-2017 at 10:00 hrs
Last Date: 18-01-2018 at 17:30 hrs
For GATE Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Art icle….?Then Share It…