NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 for Executive Trainee-Apply Online: NPCIL Invites notification for the application of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Electronics & Communication and Civil Engineering disciplines through GATE 2018 Score. Eligible students can apply online. The
I request all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE Exam 2019 and I also request to read this article on NPCIL Recruitment through GATE for the post of Executive Trainees till the end so that you can understand what the Eligibility Criteria, Pay scale, previous NPCIL Cutt-Off etc.was presented for the particular post.
Other Details of NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019:
Name of the Post Executive Trainees – 2019
Engineering Stream Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Electronics & Communication and Civil Engineering
Pay scale for NPCIL Recruitment:
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels.
Upper Age Limit as on July 31, 2018:
|Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984||31 years|
|Persons With Disability (PWD)||10 years of relaxation|
|Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled Persons from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Domicile Kashmir)||31 years|
Educational Qualifications for NPCIL Recruitment:
- Pass % in degree Minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Final Year Students Final year students are also eligible to apply provided that they hold proof of their eligibility and final marks sheet by November 30, 2018.
- Course Details Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/5 years Integrated M.Tech
- Streams Allowed Mechanical and Production streams are allowed in Engineering
- Rs.500 has to be paid by Only male candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories.
- Payment Mode: State Bank Collect.
Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’ after successful completion of training.
Agreement : 3 Years
Amount to be paid at the Begining: Rs. 4,30,000/- to serve NPCIL
Selection Process for NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019:
- Applicants or Students will be shortlisted based on the GATE 2018 Score.
- Personal Interview
- Qualifying Marks General Category – 70 Marks
SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 60 Marks
GATE Cutoff for NPCIL in 2017:
Dates for NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE:
The Allowable dates for NPCIL Recruitment are shown below.
Starting Date: 01-03-2019
End Date: 30-04-2019
APPLY ONLINE: HERE
|>>All PSU’S Recruitment through GATE 2018>>|
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility, Selection Process & Pay Scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article….? Then Share It…