NTPC Recruitment Through GATE: NTPC Invites notification for the application of Engineering Executive Graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Mining disciplines through GATE 2020 Score. Eligible students can apply online from January 10 to January 31, 2020.
I request all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE Exam 2020 and I also request to read this article on NTPC Recruitment Through GATE for the post of Executive Trainees till the end so that you can understand what the Eligibility Criteria, Pay scale, previous NTPC Cutt-Off etc.was presented for the particular post.
Other details of NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2020:
Name of the Post Executive Trainees – 2020
Engineering Streams Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, and Mining.
Age Limit as on January 31, 2020:
|General||Upper age limit is relaxed by 27 years|
|SC/ST||Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years|
|OBC- NCL||Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years|
|PWD- General||Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years|
|PWD-OBC||Age limit is relaxed by 13 years|
|PWD-SC/ST||Age limit is relaxed by 15 years|
Academic Qualifications or Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed the full-time degree in engineering and must have scored at least 65% marks.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply online w.r.t. the eligibility Criteria and should have secured 65% Marks.
Basic Pay : Rs.24900/-
pay scale of Rs.24900-3%-50500
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2020-Graduation:
Mechanical Engineering Candidates must have the Graduation in
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Production and Industrial engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- Power Engineering
For Instrumentation Engineering:
- Instrumentation & Control
- Electronics & Instrumentation
For Mining Engineering:
Graduation in Mining Engineering
For Electronic Engineering:
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics &Telecommunication
- Electronics & Power
- Power Electronics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
For Electrical Engineering:
- Power Electronics
- Power Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics
- Power Systems & High Voltage
- Electrical, Instrumentation &Control
NTPC Recruitment Application Fee:
- For General/OBC students, the Application fee is Rs.150/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/XSM students, No fees for Application Form.
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2020:
- Shortlisting of candidates for online test
- Group Discussion
Weightage of Marks for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2020:
- GATE marks -85%
- Personal Interview -10%
- Group Discussion -5%
Documents to be brought at the Interview Venue:
The list of documents to be brought by candidates to the interview is presented below.
- GATE 2018 Score Card
- Date of birth (Tenth Marksheet)
- Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Degree/PG Degree/Diploma and mark sheets of all semesters/years
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate, If any.
- Final year students will have to take an undertaking in the prescribed format that they will furnish the provisional degree certificate of the qualifying exam on or before July 31, 2018.
- The certificate must mention that the candidates have successfully completed the engineering degree and the prescribed percentage of marks clearly.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs
GATE cutoff for NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2020:
|Cut Off Marks||81.02||77.26||69.76||62.94||41.89|
|All India Rank||280||638||2010||4300||17332|
Dates for NTPC Recruitment
Ending Date: 31/01/2020
Apply Online: HERE
|>>All PSU’S Recruitment through GATE 2019>>|
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility, Selection Process & Pay Scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article….?Then Share It…