[PDF]Power Plant Engineering by PK Nag-Free Download: Power Plant Engineering by PK Nag is one of the popular mechanical books for the undergraduate students which probably comes in the third year of Curriculum. It has detailed coverage on hydro-electric, diesel engine, Steam Generators, Nuclear Power Plants, Non-Conventional Power Generation, and gas turbine power plants. Plenty of solved examples, exercise questions and illustrations make this book of Power Plant Engineering by PK Nag a student-friendly.
- A detailed explanation of combined cycle mode of power generation and fluidized bed boilers.
- Analytic and theoretical treatment of concepts.
- A unique chapter on Energy Storage Mechanisms
- In-depth coverage of Hydroelectric, Diesel Engine and Gas Turbine Power Plants
Table of Contents of Power Plant Engineering by PK Nag:
Table of Contents of Power Plant Engineering by PK Nag was presented below.
Chapter 1. Introduction: Economics of Power Generation
Chapter 2. Analysis of Steam Cycles
Chapter 3. Combined Cycle Power Generation
Chapter 4. Fuels and Combustion
Chapter 5. Combustion Mechanism, Combustion Equipment, and Firing Methods
Chapter 6. Steam Generators
Chapter 7. Steam Turbines
Chapter 8. Condenser, Feedwater, and Circulating Water Systems
Chapter 9. Nuclear Power Plants
Chapter 10. Hydroelectric Power Plant
Chapter 11. Diesel Engine and Gas Turbines Power Plants
Chapter 12. Energy Storage
Chapter 13. Non-Conventional Power Generation
Chapter 14. Environmental Degradation and use of Renewable Energy
[PDF]Power Plant Engineering by PK Nag-Free Download
Read other E-Books:
- [PDF]Fluid Mechanics Textbook by RK Bansal-Free Download
- Thermal Engineering by RK Rajput PDF-7th Edition