QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE: In general, Aptitude plays a vital role in our day to day life. But in the case of competitive exams, it provides marks to us so that we can be placed in any of the company. And for that reason, we require an immense study on quantitative aptitude and reasoning in a detailed manner. Therefore in this article, I am going to explain about the different concepts of Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning in a detailed manner.
Explanation of Quantitative Aptitude:
As we know that the Quantitative aptitude is classified into two fragments. One is the Arithmetical Ability and the other is the Data Interpretation. In this article, I will be explaining some of the concepts of Arithmetical ability and the rest will be updated soon. The concepts under Arithmetical Ability that I am introducing into this article are as follows.
- Coding and Decoding
- Ratio’s and Proportions
- Alphabets Position
- Blood Relations
- Speed Maths
- LCM & HCF
The explanation of the above-mentioned concepts with the respective numerals are as follows:
1.Coding and Decoding:
Coding and Decoding plays a vital role in the field of civilians. Mostly the people of army use these tricks so that the opposition cannot understand what they are talking about. And moreover, the thieves etc.people can use these tricks as a way of communication in their routine lives. Therefore we should also have to focus on coding and decoding to know better when compared to all. They are two videos of coding and decoding which are presented in two halves.
Explanation of Coding and Decoding:
They are two videos of coding and decoding which are presented in two halves with the help of an audio facility and is as follows. In this article, almost all the concepts of Coding and Decoding were explained briefly in the form of videos and I also assure that you cannot leave this type of question in any competitive exam after listening to this video. So, Lets Start…
1. The first video of Coding and Decoding explains the following concepts in detailed which is shown below. Listen to the concepts carefully because these type of questions are observed in all types of Competitive exams.
2. The second video of Coding and Decoding is presented below with some of the additional Concepts which are not covered in the above video.
All the concepts of Coding and Decoding are presented briefly in these two videos which are helpful to face any competitive exam and out of these examples only, the question will come in the competitive exam. Hope these videos are helpful to you. If you want to ask anything, feel free to ask from the comments section.
2.Ratios and Proportions:
Here in this section, I will be explaining to you about the various formulas of ratio’s and proportions, simple tricks of proportions which can consume a small period of time in the examination hall. If you can go by the general method, it takes 10-15 minutes easily and your answer may be or may not be right. Therefore follow these simple videos to learn a lot and consume your time in the exam hall.
- The concepts of Ratios and Proportions in detailed(with audio)
- If a:b=2:3,b:c=4:5,a:b:c=? Get the answer Just in Seconds
- If a:b=4:15,b:c=13:2,c:d=1:12,then d:a? Get the solution just In Seconds
We know how to write the alphabets from A-Z but how many of you know the exact position of alphabets? Mostly around 40% can know this answer but what about the rest? Therefore in this article, I am going to explain you about the position of Alphabets in a detailed manner with the help of a story and some funny situations and you will be memorized this concept within the session and that is guaranteed. They are two videos in this section. One is about memorizing alphabets and the other is about the sentence containing all the alphabets and which are presented below.
- How to quickly memorize the position of Alphabets within this session? (with audio)
- What is the sentence that contains all the alphabets? (with audio)
Mensuration involves calculation of Total surface area,volume,lateral surface area,circumference,perimeter,sides etc.and the concepts are based on cylinder,sphere,cone,square,rectangle,cube etc.The set of videos representing these concepts are as follows.
- The complete concept of Mensuration in detailed(with audio).
- How to find the lateral surface area, total surface area, Volume, etc. of a cylinder? (with audio)
- How to find the Area, Perimeter, Sides, etc. of a Circle and Cube?(with audio)
- How to find the area and perimeter of the Rectangle and Square? (with audio)
- Mensuration of Triangles in detailed (with audio)
- How to find the area, volume, etc. of Sphere and Cone? (with audio)
One question from the concept of Blood relations is of guaranteed in any of the competitive exams. So we need to focus on the structure of blood relations in detailed. In this section, I will be explaining to you about the main structure or Tree diagram of blood relations in a detailed manner.
Explanation of Blood Relations:
The concepts of Blood relations play a vital role in any competitive exams. Maybe the other concepts fail to fall in the exam but the problem on blood relations is of compulsory. So, focus on the concepts of blood relations so as to solve it easily in the exam hall. Here, I will be explaining about the structure or Tree diagram of blood relations with the help of audio facility.
Hope that you had understood the complete tree diagram of Blood relations. The problems related to Blood relations are explained and updated soon to this blog.
This is the complete explanation for the concepts of blood relations. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask and share the content with others.
6.Speed Maths and Puzzles:
Speed maths can be done for consuming time in the examination hall by means of simple techniques. They are some of the videos of speed maths and puzzles which reduces your time if you learn and practice well. They are as follows.
- Multiplication of two numbers by IXI Technique by speed maths concept(with audio)
- Multiplication of two matrices using calci fx-991ES(with audio)
- Solve the Fish and Fisherman puzzle if U Can….? little bit different
- How can I exactly guess your age?(with audio)
7.Concepts of LCM & HCF:
If you are writing any placement papers then the concepts of LCM & HCF are damn sure. Therefore a thorough preparation is to be necessary to adopt the concepts of LCM & HCF in an effective manner. Almost all the concepts of LCM & HCF are presented below in which one question is compulsory for the competitive exam and the videos of them are as follows.
- Introduction of HCF & LCM in detailed-Tutorial 1(with audio)
- Best shortcuts and Tricks of LCM-Tutorial 1 (with Audio)
- Best shortcuts and Tricks of LCM-Tutorial 2 (with Audio)
- Best shortcuts and Tricks of HCF-Tutorial 1 (with Audio)
- Best shortcuts and Tricks of HCF-Tutorial 2 (with Audio)
- The Tutorial with the Combination of LCM&HCF (with audio)-Tutorial 1
- The tutorial with the Combination Of LCM&HCF-Tutorial 2(with audio)
- The concept of greatest 3 digit number in LCM (with audio)?
- What is the least number that leaves the same remainder in each case?-LCM&HCF (with Audio)
- The concept of least 5 digit number in LCM (with audio)?
- Finding Pairs of Numbers in LCM (with audio)
- The concept of Least Multiple of 7 in LCM Of numbers(with audio)
- The concept of leaving the Same Remainder in each case in LCM of numbers(with audio)
This is the complete explanation of all types of concepts in a detailed manner. The rest of the concepts under Arithmetic Ability and Data Interpretation are updated as soon as possible.
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask from the comments section. Please Share and Like this blog with the whole world so that it can reach to many.