Resilience:Ability of the material that can absorb energy without undergoing any shape change is called as Resilience.
Determination of Resilience:
- Resilience of the material will be determined by calculating the area under stress v/s strain curve up to elastic point.
- Resilience says about the strength and ductility properties of the material.
- If a material possess higher the resilience means it will absorb more energy against shape change.
Examples of Resilience are shown below.
Retains the shape and does not fail immediately.
- Definition with suitable steps involved in Process Planning(PP)
- What is the structure of Computer Aided Process Planning(CAPP)?
- What are the Advantages and Limitations of VARIANT Computer Aided Process Planning (VCAPP)?