SAIL Recruitment for the post of Management Trainee(Technical)-GATE 2018:SAIL Invites notification for the application of Management Trainee (Technical) in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering (ME), Metallurgical Engineering (MT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Chemical Engineering (CH), Instrumentation Engineering (IN) and Mining Engineering (MN).
Eligible students can apply online.Do update with the SAIL Website because the starting and last dates are not mentioned.I request all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the SAIL exam and I also request to read this article on SAIL Recruitment 2017 till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc. was mentioned.
Other Details of SAIL Recruitment:
Name of the Post – Management Trainee (Technical)
Streams Allowed – Mechanical Engineering (ME), Metallurgical Engineering (MT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Chemical Engineering (CH), Instrumentation Engineering (IN) and Mining Engineering (MN).
Full Time 04 Years Engineering Graduate (B.E. / B.Tech) in concerned Institute / University with at least 65% marks and for OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PWD with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply
- Upper Age limit for GEN/OBC(creamy layer) is 28 Yrs (as on closing date of receipt of application)
- SC/ST 5 Yrs
- OBC (non-creamy layer) 3 years
- PWD 10 years for General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC
- Domiciled in the state of J&K from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 5 years relaxation in upper age limit
- Departmental Candidates upper age limit 45 years
Medical Standard for SAIL Recruitment
Applicants should be of
- Weight 55 Kg
- Height 155Cm
- The candidates, based on their performance and Score in the GATE 2018 are shortlisted
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
APPLY Online : HERE
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article…?Then Share it….