SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment -Last Date 17-11-2017:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical,Quantity Surveying & Contract) vacancies in various Organizations. Eligible (Citizens of India) candidates(Aspirants) may apply online upto 17-11-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Details of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
d. Quantity Surveying and Contract
Age Limit for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Age Limit for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment was w.r.t. the name of the Organization mentioned below.
- Candidates age should be 32 years for S.No-1, 2 which is mentioned below.
- 27 years for S.No-3,
- 30 years for Civil, Electrical & Mechanical,
- 27 years for Quantity Surveying and Contract S.No-4,
- 30 years for S.No-5 to 9 as on 01-01-2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates as per rules.
Name of the Organization:
1.Central Water Commission
3. Department of Post
5. Farrakka Barrage (Project)
6. Director General Border Roads Organization
7. Central Water Power Research Station
8. Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval)
9. National Technical Research Organization
Educational Qualification for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Educational Qualification for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment was w.r.t. the Name of the Organization mentioned above.
- Candidates should have Degree or Diploma in Civil & Mechanical Engineering for S.No-1,
- Diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering for S.No-2, 5, 9,
- Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering for S.No-3,
- Degree in or Three years Diploma in relevant disciplines with Two years experience for S.No-4,
- Three years Diploma in civil, Electrical and Mechanical engineering or equivalent for post-6,
- Diploma in Civil, Electrical Engineering for post-7,
- Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering with 02 years experience for S.No-8 from a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected based on computer based exam only.
Application Fee for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to pay RS. 100/-
- Payment should be made through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank
- No fee for women candidates,SC, ST & PH candidates.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website
2. Select the desired post & read the complete notification
3. Click on Apply for JE
4. Click on “Click Here to Apply”—–>”Register”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form so that it can be used for printing the Admit Card.
- Starting Date for Apply Online 21-10-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online 17-11-2017
- Date of Computer Based Exam (Paper I) 05 to 08-01-2018
- Date for Generation of Challan (Offline) 17-11-2017 by 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan of SBI 20-11-2017
Apply Online: HERE
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
If this article is helpful to you.Then Share this article to your friends so that it can reach to many…