Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019 for the Post of Management Trainees: Vizag Steel Invites notification for the application of Management Trainee in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy Engineering through GATE 2019 Score. Eligible students can apply online from 10-01-2019 to 20-02-2019. I request and support all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE EXAM 2019 and I also request to read this article on Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE till the end so that you can understand what the Eligibility Criteria, Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Name of the Post – Management Trainee
Discipline – Mechanical,Electrical and Metallurgy Engineering
Nationality – Indian
Age Limit -Candidates must be born not earlier than March 1, 1992.
Academic Qualification -:
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech with of minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply provided that they should has to submit the proof of their eligibility.
Disciplines of Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019:
|Position Discipline||Graduation Discipline|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/ Mechanical & Production Engineering|
|Metallurgy||Metallurgy / Metallurgy & Materials Science|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
Application Fees: Rs. 150 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST/ PWD candidates)
How to fill the application for Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019?
- The GATE registration no. is mandatory along with a valid Email ID, date of birth etc.
- Candidates must upload a passport size photograph (identical to the GATE 2019 application form) (.jpg file of less than 50 KB size)
- Upload a scanned image of their signature (.jpg file of less than 50 KB size)
- Candidates must ensure that the details entered must match with those in the GATE application form.
- After the completion of registration of Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019, candidates must pay the application fees.
- Once the fees were paid, candidates must log in and enter the payment details (SBI branch, Code Number, date of deposit and the Journal Number) along with other details like discipline, address, qualification, experience etc., and then submit their application form without any errors.
- After submission, candidates must take a printout of the registration slip of the Vizag Steel recruitment through GATE 2019.
- Download the e-challan and pay the fees in any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in “RINL-VSP Recruitment Account No. 30589461220”.
- Bank charges are added in case the fee is deposited at any other SBI branches other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam (Code 6318).
- Candidates should retain their copy of original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s Copy) and Registration slip for future references.
Selection Procedure for the Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2019 scores.
- If shortlisted, candidates have to appear for a group discussion and a personal interview.
Documents to be carried to the Interview
- Category Certificate(if applicable)
- GATE 2018 Score Card
- GATE 2018 Admit Card
- SBI Bank Challan
- Vizag Steel Registration Slip
- Birth Certificate/Class X Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Medical certificate in case of PWD candidates
- Marks Sheets and Provisional Certificate/Degree, all dated on or before 31st July 2018
Training Period – 1 Year
Probation Period – 1 Year
On Completion – candidates will be absorbed as Junior Manager in E-1 grade.
Important Dates of Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Starting Date: 10-01-2019
Ending Date: 20-02-2019
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibilit y,Selection Process & Pay scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
Like this Article….? Then Share It…
Other Details of PSU’s listed below:
Here the above terms are represented as follows…
ECE -Electronics & Communication Engineering
CH – Chemical Engineering
IN – Instrumentation Engineering
CE – Civil Engineering
Env. Engg. – Environment Engineering
The boxes which are represented by “-” are filled when there is an invitation from the concerned PSU.
This is the complete list of PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018 in a detailed way.You should has to make this post to be bookmarked because it is to be updated when there is a notification from the concerned Public Sector Unit(PSU).