WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019: WBSEDCL Invites notification for the application of Assistant Engineer in the disciplines of (Mechanical, Electrical,Information Technology,Computer Science Engineering).Eligible students can apply online from 5th Jan 2019 – 5th Feb 2019.It provides an excellent opportunity for candidates to get government jobs in India.I request and support all the Engineering Aspirants to take active participation in the GATE exam and I also request to read this article on WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 till end so that you can understand what the eligibility Criteria,Pay scale etc.was mentioned for that particular job.
Other Details of WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018:-
Name of the Post – Assistant Engineer
Name of Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company (WBSEDCL)
Number of Posts: 113
Discipline – Mechanical, Electrical, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering
Nationality – Indian
Salary of WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019:
The PayScale and Grade Pay of WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 was as follows.
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 5,400|
Vacancies of WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019:
The Vacancies of WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering was furnished below.
|STREAM OF Engineering||Vacancies|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERS (ME)||38|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS (EE)||58|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING /INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (CS)||17|
Eligibility of WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019:
- Candidates should have appeared for GATE 2019 and must obtain a valid score i.e. a score greater than or equal to the qualifying marks fixed for that particular paper.
- Candidates should have graduated after a Full Time of 4 years completion of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined)/ Mechanical Engineering/ B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Final year students are eligible to apply
- Only SC/ST from West Bengal will stand eligible to avail relaxations given to SC/ST category under the recruitment procedure and policies.
- 3 years- OBC
- 5 years- SC/ST
- 10 years- PWD
WBSEDCL Application Fee:
GENERAL – Rs. 400/-by depositing in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate Challan.
SC,ST,PWD – Exempted
Selection Process of WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019:
- Candidates selected for the Interview process will be intimated by either Call/SMS.
- The candidates will take a printout of their call letter by logging in with the same credentials as present in their Application form.
- Following are the components and weights assigned to each of them in the recruitment process:
- GATE 2018 (80% weight):
- Personal Interview (10% weight)
- Group Discussion (10% weight):
*Most Importantly: Core technical and academic concepts must be very strong.
Documents and Certificates for Verification purpose:
- GATE 2019 scorecard
- Photo ID proof- PAN card/Aadhar card
- University degree/ Certificate of completion/ Marksheets of all semesters
- 5 Passport sized photographs
- Class X Marksheet, Pass Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet, Pass Certificate
- Interview call letter (original and photocopy)
- Address proof- Passport/ Aadhar card
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates must carry their certificates of caste status/disability proofs at the time of personal interview failing which their candidacy may stand canceled.
- You should carry two photocopies of each document and create two identical sets with one photocopy in each set.
- Students must remember to apply through an online application process; no manual applications will be entertained.
- Enter your correct GATE registration number while online application process.
- GATE Admit Card with Overwriting will lead to cancellation in student registration.
- Any candidate submitted false/incorrect information shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
APPLY ONLINE : HERE
Dates for Applying Online:
Starting Date: 5th Jan 2019
Ending Date: 5th Feb 2019
|>>>Mechanical Engineering Jobs>>>|
For GATE 2018 Concepts:
What Others are Reading:
- Best 18 Govt PSU’s for Mechanical Engineering-Eligibility, Selection Process & Pay Scales
- 28+Domains of Mechanical Engineering Projects 2017-2018
This is the complete list of PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018 in a detailed way. You should have to make this post to be bookmarked because it is to be updated when there is a notification from the concerned Public Sector Unit(PSU).
Like this Article….? Then Share It…